Funding By Wire
All wired funds are to be sent as follows:
BMO Harris Bank
111 W Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60603
Further Credit to:
RQD* Clearing, LLC
250 Vesey Street #2601
New York, NY 10281
Account # 2316222
Further Credit to:
Customer Name and Brokerage Account Number - REQUIRED
Note: Wires Require Your Brokerage Account # or wire will be returned.
No Third-Party Wire Transfers will be accepted.
* * Funds will be returned if the funds are deemed Third Party (defined as any account other than one of the same name as the account title of your account) or if the account is not opened. * Wire transfers are usually received the same day that they are sent by your financial institution and will post to your account the day after they are received. Incoming funds can only be sent in U.S. Dollars
(USD$). We do not accept foreign currencies.
ACH Funding Instructions
Electronically transfer funds to and from your checking account. ACH transfers typically take 24-48 hours to process and are available for no charge. There is a limit of $25,000 per day for all ACH transfers.
* The minimum amount for ACH transfer is $100, incoming or outgoing.
* ACH Relationships cannot be established for UTMA/UGMA accounts.
* We hold all initial ACH transfers for an additional 3 business days.
* In the event that an ACH is reversed by NACHA, a $25 fee will be charged and the account will be asked to send funds via an alternate method (wire, cashier's check, or certified funds). Funds from ACH deposits cannot be withdrawn for a period of 5 business days due to our clearing firm's policy.
Automated Customer Account Transfer (ACAT)
Typically used to transfer an entire account (including cash and securities) from another broker to your new account. Please sign and complete the ACAT form and return it to us with your new account paperwork. Make sure to include a copy of your most recent monthly statement from the transferring broker. You may also fax us a copy of the form so we can initiate your transfer, but we must still receive the original copy. (ACAT transfers take approximately 7 business days).
Mail, fax or email all documents to:
New Accounts Processing
Reference Your Account #
Include Requested Documents